- Journeying through the world of graphic design for films and books, from Harry Potter film series to House of MinaLima gallery and shop
- The art of telling stories through graphic props and visuals in film and publishing.
- Creating a graphic universe: constructing the worlds of Sweeney Todd and the Imitation Game
- Establishing the visual graphic style of the one of the largest franchises in the world
- Uniting film work with graphic art and combining vibrant illustrations with interactive elements
- Sustaining the appeal of enduring favourites: reimagining classics including Peter Pan, The Jungle Book and Beauty and The Beast
Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima are the founders of MinaLima. They joined forces in 2002 to take up the artistic challenge that was proposed to them: to imagine and create the graphic universe of the Harry Potter film series. This fruitful and successful collaboration led them to form their own design studio, MinaLima, specialising in graphic design and illustration.