- Designing with materials to stimulate a presence in their physicality
- Connecting users with the typology of a piece, its form and materiality
- Exploring material properties that can be used to express density, lightness, precision, craft and technology in design and sculpture
- Employing materials with consideration and purpose in order to achieve with design something more profound: design with a higher value
- Crossing the boundaries of scale and technology: from glass to carbon; polymers to advanced metals.
Inspired by the logic and beauty of nature Ross Lovegrove’s design possess a trinity between technology, materials science and intelligent organic form.