- Exploring the relationship between museums and the cities they inhabit
- Giving equal voice to a museum’s architecture and its contents
- The Bilbao effect 2.0: Moving from buildings as icon to iconography of place
- Understanding museums as urban as well as cultural projects
- Creating public places within cultural projects
- Adding flexibility for exhibits of all scale while directing the gaze and controlling flow
Amanda Levete, Principal, AL_A
Amanda Levete is the architect behind the recently completed MAAT Museum in Lisbon and the V&A’s new Exhibition Road Quarter.