- Focusing on the essential to create better solutions and experiences
- Encouraging innovation that changes our behaviour for the better
- Tackling global challenges and improving the quality of individual lives through design
- Enabling progress and improvements, that are significant, substantial, and meaningful
- Approaching the design challenge of working across product categories
Oliver Grabes, Head of Design, Braun
Oliver Grabes became Braun’s Head of Design in 2009 after a lifelong admiration for Dieter Rams, Braun’s chief Design Officer from 1961 – 1995. Oliver previously worked for the likes of AT&T, Boeing, Bosch, General Electric, Microsoft, Sony, Nike and others, and is also a Professor of Industrial Design at the University of Wuppertal, which has one of the highest-ranked ID programs in Germany. Oliver Grabes, Head of Design, Braun.
Supported by Braun