- Understanding how people see colour and how it affects purchasing decisions
- Learning to speak the future language of colour
- Strengthening your brand collection by using a brand new colour analysis format
- How is your colour collection balanced and will you reach your customer?
- How can Coloro revolutionise the way you work with colour?
- How can a colour language create a faster and more accurate colour management process
Workshop leader: Ann-Kristin Kassler, Head of Colour and Trend Advisory, Coloro
Ann-Kristin Kassler is a colour and trend enthusiast, with 10 years in fashion industry. During several roles in Berlin, New York and Hamburg, she honed her skill as a colour and concept manager for several global fashion companies (from Anna Sui to TrendONE, Tchibo and Landor). In her role as Head of Colour & Trend Advisory for Coloro, she highlights the reasons why new product Coloro will make your working day even easier (and brighter) when it comes to decoding and translating the language of colour for fashion and retail concepts.
Free to attend, booking essential - Book tickets
Supported by Coloro.